Sunday, June 8, 2014

New update!

  Hello everyone, I have an exiting announcement!  I just added a bunch of new gadgets to my blog, to help you guys out.  I've added a like button, which helps me know who likes my blog, a translate button, which helps all you readers who read a different language, a share button, so you guys can share this blog with your friends on Facebook or Twitter, a search bar, which lets you search a specific post on my blog  (this will be found at the top of the screen, along with the Google+ share button), a Google+ share button, which allows you to be able to share this blog on your Google+ account, if you have one, a follow by email button, which will allow you to put in your email address so whenever I post a new update, you will get emailed it.  You can find all of these at the right of the screen of my blog.  Also at the bottom of my blog, I put a feed button so you can see the dates of my posts so you know which is the newest.  I hope these new updates help you guys look through my blog or be able to share this amazing blog with your friends.  If there is a problem with one of the buttons, PLEASE MESSAGE ME so I can fix it.  Until my next post, may the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment